суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

carpetworld::Commissions want list, if you would like to do any of these characters, please note me carpetworld

carpetworld carpetworld::Commissions want list, if you would like to do any of these characters, please note me.
Payment is by credit card through paypal by me, full payments are made up front unless arrangements are made with artist.
I also do trades for products on ebay, amazon or whatever else or money swaps for commissions with others and also points swaps or whatever.
It would be preferable to have these digitally done as i really do not require the originals sent to me in the mail, that and i have nowhere to put them anyhow.
Artists doing work for me.
Matrix dragons in mecha modes.
Kup 2005 teal and white ford custom f150 utility tow truck.
Other tf characters as g1 blackout, barricade, drift, thunderblast, override.
carpetworld::This year, the full official roster of oscar nominees will
be announced in the early morning hours of tuesday, january 24, 2012
carpetworld

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий